Keratin lash lift vs. regular lash lift: what are the differences?
If you already have long straight lashes, chances are you can opt for a lash lift to make the lash curvier and to give the impression of bigger eyes. Unlike lash extensions, lash lifts are meant to be less damaging to your eyelashes. However, also unlike lash extensions, lash lifts don’t provide a dramatic look – if that’s what you’re looking for – rather, just a natural ‘wide awake’ look that still looks lovely sans makeup.
Lash lifts can be divided into two categories: regular lash lift and keratin lash lift. In this article, we’ll take a look at both options and tell you the differences.
What is a keratin lash lift?
Let's start with a definition of keratin. Keratin is a protective protein that gives hair, nails, and skin strength and shine. With that said, keratin is the best of the best!
Let's talk about a keratin lash lift now. A keratin lash lift is similar to getting your eyelashes permed. A silicone pad is gently placed on the lashes during a keratin-infused lash lift procedure. After that, the lashes are pulled from the root to the tip. The silicone pad curls and shapes the lashes to perfection. Keratin is what gives the lashes a semi-permanent, perfect curl while also strengthening them.
Keratin lash lift vs. regular lash lift
Keratin is not used in the regular lash lift procedure, as you may have guessed. A normal lash lift, on the other hand, uses chemicals similar to those used during a perm. We all know that using chemicals in our hair and on our skin can be damaging. A regular lash lift can result in lashes that are dry and unhealthy.
The keratin-infused lash lift procedure uses no chemicals and is completely safe. Keratin, in reality, is a beneficial protein for our hair and skin, making them strong and healthy. While both lash lifts accomplish the same results of curled, volumised eyelashes, a regular lash lift does not leave our hair and skin as healthy as they should be!
Benefits of getting a keratin lash lift
A keratin lash lift is fantastic since it improves our appearance while also providing a number of other benefits that a regular lash lift doesn’t. Let's take a look at some of the additional advantages of a keratin lash lift: 1. It draws attention to your natural beauty. After a lash lift, you won't need to wear much makeup because your lashes will appear longer and fuller naturally.
2. If you do decide to use makeup to enhance your appearance, there's no danger in using eye makeup with a lash lift.
3. It's doable for anyone! A keratin lash lift can give you the enhanced natural look you want, regardless of whether your lashes are long, short, thin, or thick.
4. A lash lift, unlike many other lash treatments, can last for several months. This is ideal for someone who is low-maintenance or simply too busy to visit your beautician on a regular basis. 5. It's free of chemicals and won't harm your skin or eyelashes.
6. A lash lift requires lesser effort to maintain. After service, there's no need to worry about upkeep.
7. The service is straightforward. All you have to do now is rest for around an hour and a half while your brow expert works her magic.
8. It's usually painless. Although some people find sitting with their eyes closed for long periods of time uncomfortable, it is ideal to do so during your treatment. Overall, a lash lift isn't painful, and you won't feel any soreness afterwards.
9. A lash lift, unlike other procedures like lash extensions, lasts far longer and doesn't require repeated visits to the salon for touch-ups.
If you’re looking to enhance your look naturally and healthily, getting a keratin lash lift is the way to go. It enhances your look perfectly if you plan to go out without makeup. If you do prefer a more dramatic look perhaps for an evening event, you can simply add mascara and you’ll be good to go!
Need to know more about keratin lash lifts? Get in touch with us and we’ll show you the way! Enjoy 20% off for your first visit. For first-timers, get a Trial @ $100 (U.P $125)! The first 10 customers can also get a $20 gift voucher and a set of lash homecare.