1. Avoid getting your eyelash extensions wet within the first 6 hours after your application.
2. Avoid hot steam from Saunas, Jacuzzi and Sunbeds for first 24 hours after your application.
3. Avoid oil based products as they will weaken the bond of your adhesive.
4.Use only water based as make up and make up remover.
5. Never pick, pull or rub your eyelashes.
6. Do not clamp your eyelash extensions with an lash perm, curler or mascara as it may damage the shape of your extensions.
7. Gently brush or comb your eyelash extensions daily .
8. Proper hygiene is crucial, using oil free lash foam cleanser to clean eyelash and eye area.
9. Apply eyelash coating and serum onto eyelashes daily to prevent and protect eyelashes.